BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 55 --- Psalm 90-91 - Leviticus 1-2 - Mark 5:1-20

Day 55 --- Psalm 90-91 - Leviticus 1-2 - Mark 5:1-20

OK first off, super excited about Psalms! It is an amazing book and I recommend
reading it! Psalm 90-91 is a prayer of Moses.
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
God said this to Moses,
4 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation

I want god to call upon me, I acknowledge your name God.

In Leviticus God told Moses how Burnt offering and grain in offerings were to be conducted.

In Mark 5: 1-20 Jesus healed a demon possessed man and the demons left the man and went into a herd of pigs that jumped into the river and died. When the people of the town heard what he did, they begged him to leave. The demon possessed man thanked Jesus, and Jesus told him to go home and tell his family the mercy god showed him.

0 comments: