BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 48 --- Exodus 25-26 - Mark 1:1-22

Day 48 --- Exodus 25-26 - Mark 1:1-22

God came to Moses and told them to have the Israelites to bring him an offering and make him a sanctuary. God told him how this was to be done and gave them instructions on how to create the tabernacle, ark, table, lampstand.

This is my first reading in the Book of Mark. Some of these stories will sound familiar because the bible repeats stories because they are written by different prophets. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and a voice came down and said, You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." Mark 1 is also the calling of the first disciples.

I heard this song in church today and I absolutely loved it. I went home and searched everywhere and found it. It really is inspiring to listen to. We have to remember that our lives are not about us, they are bout Jesus. I am sorry Jesus for the things in my life that I have made about myself, it is all about you.

0 comments: