BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 39 --- Exodus 4-6 - Matthew 24:29-51

Day 39 --- Exodus 4-6 - Matthew 24:29-51
When God appeared to Moses, Moses questioned how the people will believe that he spoke to God. Moses's staff turned into a snake, and back into his staff. God told him to perform miraculous sights so they will believe. Moses questioned God because when he spoke of God to the Pharaoh, he has brought trouble upon his people and God was not rescuing them. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his country."

Okay, i love love love the book of Matthew. Jesus was talking to the disciples about when the Father will come to Earth. When people get scared of 2012, i think it is just ridiculous because NO ONE knows when the Father will come, not even the son or the angels. What a glorious day it will be. Here is what Jesus said about that day.

36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[d] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

Even if we don't know when he is coming, we do know he will come. I cannot wait to meet my maker! This reminds me of the song I can only imagine. I do not know what it will be like that day, but I do know it will be joyous. I am going with my father. Will you be ready?

0 comments: