BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 52 - Exodus 34-35 - Mark 3:20-35

Day 52 Exodus 34-35 - Mark 3:20-35

I was upset today with everything going on in the world. I am getting ready to deploy and experiencing all different emotions. I have to remember to talk to God about everything because he is the only one who understands me. There is so much hate in the world and countries fighting that my mind races and wonders what is going to happen next. Chadd got an email at work about a gang putting bloody car seats on the side of the road to lure woman and they rape and kill them. I teared up as soon as I heard this. Here is a person having compassion on a baby, and then such evil overtakes. I cannot wait until God comes. I am ready, so ready to meet my maker.

In Exodus, the Lord addresses idols. He is a jealous god, and we are to have no other Gods but him. Moses was with the Lord for forty days and forty nights and Moses wrote on the stones the commandments and the words of the covenant. Jesus talked about eternal sin. Anyone who blasphemies against the holy spirit cannot be forgiven.

0 comments: