BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 35 --- Genesis 43-45 - Matthew 22:23-46

Day 35 --- Genesis 43-45 - Matthew 22:23-46
I got my wisdom teeth out today and I just want to thank God that everything went well and he protected me today! I have to remember that the Lord gives me life everyday, and it is because of God that I continue to enjoy life.
Jacob confessed to his brothers who he was and his brothers wept. Jacob forgave them, the power of forgiveness is huge. His brothers did him wrong but he was able to see past it. The pharaoh was pleased and told him to gather their belongings and family and he will give them wealthy land in Egypt to live. Jacob's father was thrilled and is going to see him before he dies.
Jesus was questioned what the greatest commandent in law is and this is what he said,
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and the second, Love your neighbor as yourself

0 comments: