BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Job 5-7 Matthew 8:18-34

Day 11: Job 5-7 Matthew 8:18-34
As I was reading Job I came across a verse that made me stop and think. "For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures but his hands also heal." There have been times in my life that I have been wounded in side but God filled my emptiness with his love. I am sure everyone can think of something they have personally experienced or witnessed where this has happened.
In Matthew, Jesus was sleeping when his disciples woke him up and screaming Lord Save Us! A giant storm came up on the lake and they feared they were going to drown. Jesus replied, " You of little faith, why are you so afraid." Everyday i worry or find something I am afraid of doing. Whether it be a test, homework, or anything that comes upon me. I need to have more faith in God, once again, he is in control of my life.

0 comments: