BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Genesis 13-15 Matthew 5: 1-26

Day 5: Genesis 13-15 Matthew 5: 1-26
13-15 was Abrams life and how be became rich. God made a covenant with Abram giving his descendants the river in Egypt to the great river Euphrates.
I highly recommend reading Matthew chapter 5. "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me." Never once will my faith be shaken, evil can come to me and mock the Lord, but I am blessed. In Chapter 5 Jesus says that "You are the light of the world." No one lights a lamp and hides it under a table, they put it on the table for everyone to see. Jesus wants us to shine our light and show others our good deeds and praise your father in heaven.


"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

0 comments: