BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Job 22-24 - Matthew 12:1-23

Day 17 --- Job 22-24 - Matthew 12:1-23
First off, I am leaving tomorrow for vacation. I will be continuing my reading but will not be able to post daily. I will type them on my computer and post when i can, God Bless!

Eliphaz and Job continue their conversation and Job's complaint is still bitter. Job says that if he goes to the north and south God is not there, if he travels to the East and West he is no where to be found.

A man in the synagogue tried to accuse Jesus and asked him if it was lawful to heal on the sabbath? Jesus said to him, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath." The pharisees began to plot how to kill Jesus. Jesus continued to heal the sick.

0 comments: