BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Job 20-21 Matthew 11

Day: 16 Job 20-21 Matthew 11

Zophar is bothered by what Job is speaking of and confronts him. He tells of the things that will happen to the wicked when God meets on judgement day. Job tells Zophar to listen to what he is saying, he is not wicked. Job wants him to listen to him fully before he is mocked.

Jesus began teaching and preaching in the towns of Galilee. He told the crowd about John the Baptist being more than a prophet. My favorite verse from Jesus was, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

0 comments: