BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Job 17:19 - Matthew 10: 21-42

Day 15: Job 17:19 - Matthew 10: 21-42
Music is a great way to praise God and personally is a way that I worship. This is another a great song.


Job once again continues to blame god and Bildad the Shuhite questioned him when the speeches will end and if he sensible then he can talk to Job. Job replies, " Though I cry. I have been wronged!I get no response."

The more I read Matthew the more I love this chapter. When Jesus sent his disciples out to spread the news of the Lord he gave them instructions. Jesus said, " Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." This simply means do not deny God on Earth to men. No matter what evil approaches me, or what evil people do to me, they cannot take away my faith. Jesus will not deny me to his father. He also said," He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me." Judgement day is coming, and God will know my love.

0 comments: