BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 111 --- Judges 19-21 - Luke 16

Day 111 --- Judges 19-21 - Luke 16

I saw this verse in Luke and it popped right out.
13"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."
Sometimes I get wrapped around money and have to remember that I cannot put anything, including wealth, before Jesus. Jesus told a parable and the pharisees laughed at him. He told them, You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts.
In Luke it talks about a rich man and a poor man named Lazarus. The rich man showed no mercy to the poor and when they died the rich man went to hell. He begged for help but Abraham told him this is where he shall stay because of the person he was.

Sometimes I would judge the poor and the homeless, but now I think what would Jesus do? I want God to know that I care about those that don't have what I do.

0 comments: