BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 105 --- Judges 4-6 - Luke 13:1-22

Day 105 --- Judges 4-6 - Luke 13:1-22

Israel did evil in God's eyes so he handed them over to the Midianites. Deborah sang this song, this is the last verse.
"So may all your enemies perish, O LORD!
But may they who love you be like the sun
when it rises in its strength."
Then the land had peace forty years.
Once again, it is hard for me to grasp how someone can be so disobedient. Then i thought about the wrong I have done in my life. I have never worshiped another God, but I have broke his commandments and have done wrong in his eyes. He is a wonderful God to forgive me for all I have done, just as he keeps forgiving the Israelites when they repent.

Jesus said, unless you repent you will perish. It is so important for me to recognize my wrongdoings. After i say something I know Jesus wouldn't say, I immediately know if God approves, i feel it in my heart. Jesus compared heaven to a mustard seed that grows into a tree where birds perch. He tells alot of parables, but you have to imagine what he is trying to say. He healed on the Sabbath and It upset people because the 7th day was a day for rest. He told them they are hyprocrites because if you lead your ox or donkey to go drink water, what is any different from helping a women who has had a crippled back for 18 years.

0 comments: