BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 84 --- Deuteronomy 3-4 - Luke 2:25-52

Day 84 --- Deuteronomy 3-4 - Luke 2:25-52
Deuteronomy talked about the division of land and then goes into obedience. I liked this verse, Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. I can't forget everything i have learned and grown so far. I have to teach them to my children one day so that they may know God's love.

I can't believe i never heard this story in Luke before. Jesus was 12 years old and wondered into the temple away from his parents. The people were amazed at his astonishing answers. When his parents asked why he would run away he said,"Didn't you know i would be in the fathers house?" This astonished mary and these things she treasured in her heart.

0 comments: