BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 91 --- Deuteronomy 23-25 - Luke 6:27-49

Day 91 --- Deuteronomy 23-25 - Luke 6:27-49

God continues to give commands to the Israelites on how to live and what to live by. He said this, 5 If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married. I really wish America lived by those rules because my anniversary is on Sunday and I am away from my husband. I do thiink the year is so important for happiness and we spent 3 months out of that year away from each other.

Luke 6 has some great verses in it. It talks about how to love your enemies and do good to those who hate you. It also talks about judging. It says not to judge or you to will be judged. I really try and remember this every time i cast judgement out to someone that god does the judging not I.

0 comments: