BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 104 --- Judges 1-3 - Luke 12:32-59

Day 104 --- Judges 1-3 - Luke 12:32-59

The Israelites fight the remaining Canaanites. They broke the covenant with the lord and worshiped Gods. I think I have read over 20 times where God clearly tells them that he is a jealous God and not to have any God's before him. How many time does he have to say it and how many times does he have to prove who he is? He led them away from Egypt, gave them land and love and that is how they treat him. It makes me so confused why anyone would want to worship idols, don't they see God's love yet?


In Luke it said that where your treasure is your heart will lie also. This is so interesting because if my treasure is my faith and giving my life to Jesus, that is where my heart is. If my treasure is having a nice car, money, house, that is where my heart will lie. None of those material things matter once I have eternal life.

You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

0 comments: