BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 103 --- Joshua 22-24 - Luke 12:1-31

Day 103 --- Joshua 22-24 - Luke 12:1-31

Joshua grew old and was buried in the promised land. He renewed the covenant before his death and explained to them that God was a jealous God and just as he promised and fulfilled everything he spoke, he could bring evil upon them in they disobeyed his commands and worshiped idols.
This is the book of Joshua.

Jesus said, whoever acknowledges god before men will be acknowledged before the angels in heaven. Whoever denies Jesus, will be denied in Heaven. Then the perfect passage is in Luke for me in my life. It talks about worrying. I tell my self all the time to have faith and god will take care of my worries. I pray every night and give god my worries, and usually i can fall asleep while im talking to him. I have to remember my faith and trust in him. He will not let me go without, he knows all my needs.

0 comments: