BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 110 --- Judges 16-18 - Luke 15:11-32

Day 110 --- Judges 16-18 - Luke 15:11-32

I found out my husband will be gong to afghanistan for 7 months after my deployment. I want so badly to give up my faith but I feel God is testing us and myself. I am not going to stray.

Samson fell in love with a girl named Delilah. Delilah convinced Samson to tell her why he was so strong and then turned him over to the Philistines who eventually killed him.

In Luke Jesus tells a parable about a lost son. One of the sons went away and spent all his money. When he has poor and starving he went back to his father and begged for mercy saying he sinned against heaven and his father. The father was so happy he killed a fatten calf for celebration. The older brother was angry that the lost brother was getting so much glory for disobeying. The father told him, rejoice he was lost but now is found. I really enjoyed this parable and how happy we have to be if someone is evil in their life and turns to god, rejoice!

0 comments: