BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 102 --- Joshua 19-21 - Luke 11:29-54

Day 102 --- Joshua 19-21 - Luke 11:29-54

God gave Israel all the land he promised their forefathers and never let an enemy win in battle against them. Joshua 19 talks about the allotments given and where people are to flee under circumstances.

I love this verse in Joshua and the past books have talked about this same one. You would never put a lit lamp under a bowl or table, but rather on top of something. We have to let our light shine for Jesus and overcome the bad. I struggle everyday with evil and sin and it is no easier out here with my constant struggle. The way I shine my light and love for Jesus, shows what kind of person I am. I need to never let my darkness show and always remember to let it shine! God did so much for me, I am forever grateful for my life and the love he has shown me. Thank you Jesus, thank you! I promise to let my light shine!

0 comments: