BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 99 --- Joshua 10-12 - Luke 10:1-24

Day 99 --- Joshua 10-12 - Luke 10:1-24

I heard this verse in church today and it was perfect for how my week was going. Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. I had some an anxiety filled week with this deployment, and knowing that i can tell him anything and give him my worries, makes me feel peace.

The Israelites had defeated and whose territory they took over east of the Jordan, from the Arnon Gorge to Mount Hermon, including all the eastern side of the Arabah.

Jesus sent out 72 people to go spread the word of God and heal the sick. He told them those that deny them, deny him, and those that deny Jesus, deny the father.
"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

0 comments: