BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 112 --- Ruth 1-4 - Luke 17:1-19

Day 112 --- Ruth 1-4 - Luke 17:1-19

I went to church today, it is mesmerizing what the Lord can do for you. Today I woke up angry with God. I am deployed and my husband is deploying when I get home. I am angry that God did this to us. I know God is testing my faith. Faith is knowing what is not seen and believing. With man it is impossible, but with god all things are possible. I can do this.

Naomi had lost her husband and two sons. Her daughter in laws wanted to stay with her but Naomi told Ruth and Orpah to leave and go start a new life. Ruth decided to stay with her and let Naomi know that she was not going to leave her side. Naomi felt betrayed by God. I feel like Naomi and feel like things are being taken away from me. Ruth had so much compassion and love from God that she was willing to stay with her mother in law and take care of her. She ended up marrying Boaz and he saw the love she had in her heart. What a beautiful woman Ruth was.


In the book of Luke Jesus talked about forgiving. If your brother sins and he repents, forgive him. If he sins 7 times and repents, forgive him.

0 comments: