BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 137 --- 2 Samuel 19-20 - John 5:25-47

Let all the Earth Rejoice.
Day 137 --- 2 Samuel 19-20 - John 5:25-47


for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. 30By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

There is going to be a time when I die and I go in front of my maker. There are things in my life that I am not proud of, but Jesus will know my heart. I have sinned so many times i would not be able to count, but I repent for them and I want to be a child of the Lord. One day, I will stand before my maker and have to take count for all that I have done wrong. I will be judged that day, not here on Earth. I seek to please you God. Please forgive me for my wrong doings, I know in my heart you forgive. Forgiveness in you is more powerful than anyone else on earth and it is hard for humans to even comprehend unconditional love. In church today the Chaplain talked about how we all search for unfailing love and we will never find it in a human. We all make mistakes, God is the one who forgives me and makes me pure again. I seek his acceptance and love. When I die, I want God to take me into his arms and love me unconditionally. One day my dream will come true! I am yours God, take me as you will!

0 comments: