BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 120 --- 1 Samuel 19 - Psalm 23 - Psalm 59 - Luke 21:1-19

Day 120 --- 1 Samuel 19 - Psalm 23 - Psalm 59 - Luke 21:1-19

Saul wanted to kill David and told Jonathon about his plan. Johnathon wondered why he would want to do that because of all the things David has done in the eyes of the Lord.

HMMMMM! PSALM 23~! This is the most beautiful passage, i had to post the whole thing. When I read the words to this, I embrace them and feel what God is telling me!
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
Psalm 59 fits pretty well with all hatred and fighting in the world. It lets me know that God will protect me from my enemies.
Deliver me from evildoers
and save me from bloodthirsty men.

3 See how they lie in wait for me!
Fierce men conspire against me
for no offense or sin of mine, O LORD.

I remember this verse from church when i was younger. A widow gave 2 pennies to the church and a rich person gave a treasure. Jesus said that the widow gave more than anyone else. Its not about the AMOUNT of money, its about what you will sacrafice.

This honestly puts a good feeling in my stomach. I am so concerned abotu what is happening, and then i read this!

When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away!

Yes, some meaning! :)

0 comments: