BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 114 --- 1 Samuel 4-6 - Luke 18:1-23

Day 114 --- 1 Samuel 4-6 - Luke 18:1-23

At Church they talked about prayer and if we really set the time out of our day to pray. I talk to God all day, when i walk, when I think, I am talking to him and myself. I am praying. I want to take more time out of my day to pray and thank him. I can't turn to him only in times of despair, he wants to know the good as well.

Jesus told the disciples a parable telling them to pray and never give up. I am praying that my husband will be safe on his tour and I will come home soon. that we can live a normal life and get through hard times.


For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted

0 comments: