BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 197 --- 2 Kings 15-16 - Galatians 3

Day 197 --- 2 Kings 15-16 - Galatians 3
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Dear father,
Why do I do the sinful things? I hate that this world is filled with hatred, betrayal, lust, etc....I have been on my ups and downs but how foolish I am to have had everything and still not enough? I feel weak and not strong enough and I want you to give me my strength. Why did I not go to you for it? I thought my heart was pure and you knew it, now I am unsure of anything. I feel alone and scared. The things I want out of life I destroy. I believe you can forgive anything and everything, but how can you with me? I have to remember that your power is above anything else. I want to be in heaven, I am your child. I am goign to get baptist in the name of you because if i were baptized into christ, i have clothed myself with you. I am so sorry...please forgive me

0 comments: