BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 190 --- 2 Kings 7-9 - James 3

Day 190 --- 2 Kings 7-9 - James 3
The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. 11Can both fresh water and salt[a] water flow from the same spring?

In James it talks about the evil that can come off of your tongue. I use my mouth to praise God, sing of his glory, talk to him and I also use the same mouth to gossip, curse, talk badly about someone. It follows the same passage from yesterday, it would be foolish for me to read these things and gods word and not follow them.

0 comments: