BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 186 --- 1 Kings 19-20 - Acts 13:26-52

Day 186 --- 1 Kings 19-20 - Acts 13:26-52
Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses. 40Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

The first verse, through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. I have done some terrible things in my life, and wonder if people have forgave me entirely. The fact is, Jesus is the only one who can wash away my sins. He knows my guilt and what I am sorry for and he forgives me. I am struggling with the fact that I feel he is the only one who can forgive me. What else do i need? Jesus is my life and i will follow him all of my life.

0 comments: