BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 188 --- 2 Kings 1-3 - James 1

Day 188 --- 2 Kings 1-3 - James 1
because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind
When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.

these were a couple of verses i picked from James. There were several I have heard of before. The one that hit me the most was if I listen to the word but don't do what it says, its like forgetting what I look like. I tis so important to be quick to listen and slow to speak and slow to become angry. That is the key to alot of Chadd and mine problems.

0 comments: