BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 189 --- 2 Kings 4-6 - James 2

Day 189 --- 2 Kings 4-6 - James 2
Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in shabby clothes also comes in. 3If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, "Here's a good seat for you," but say to the poor man, "You stand there" or "Sit on the floor by my feet," 4have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

I think if there is one definte thing i have learned since i started reading the bible. It is to treat everyone the same and not judge those who have less than me. I was always so quick to judge the poor and homeless and what do i know? Who knows if I could be there one day? It is not my job to judge anyone and it is my job to give them what I can because God will give me glory one day.

0 comments: