BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 177 --- 1 Kings 8-9 - Acts 8:1-25

Day 177 --- 1 Kings 8-9 - Acts 8:1-25
Solomen dedicated the temple and God appeared to him saying, I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

Saul began to destory the church and throw people in prison. The followers of Christ mourned Stephen's death. Those who had been scattered preached the word wherever they went. 5Philip went down to a city in Samaria and proclaimed the Christ[a]there. 6When the crowds heard Philip and saw the miraculous signs he did, they all paid close attention to what he said. 7With shrieks, evil[b] spirits came out of many, and many paralytics and cripples were healed. 8So there was great joy in that city.

0 comments: