BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 148 --- Psalm 24-26 - John 10:22-42

Day 148 --- Psalm 24-26 - John 10:22-42
The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
2 for he founded it upon the seas
and established it upon the waters.

I liked the above verse because if you think about what we did to the earth and god gaves us, it is disheartening. THis is his earth and he founded everything in this world.

The Jews demanded Jesus to tell them upfront if he is Christ. He told them after all the miracles they still dont believe and that his sheep believe him because they follow him and he gives them eternal life. I tried to imagine if I lived back then and what I would think/feel. It is hard to say, but after all the miracles it would be hard for me to deny who he really was.

0 comments: