BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 166 --- Proverbs 13-15 - Acts 2:1-21

Day 166 --- Proverbs 13-15 - Acts 2:1-21
The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, [f]
and humility comes before honor
I love Proverbs and Psalms because of the life lessons it teaches me. The lord is EVERYWHERE I am. I am so torn away from my husband with my deployment but I always have GOd and he goes where I go. The holy spirit came at the day of Pentecost and people started speaking in tongues. Some were amazed and others thought they had too much wine.
'In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

0 comments: